Showcasing world class standards and innovation in KM
KM Asia 2019 brought together top KM professionals to share experiences around meeting the new global ISO standard and discuss the powerful relationship between innovation and KM.
The event also showcased case studies from the MIKE (Most Innovative Knowledge Enterprise) Awards, celebrating recent success stories from those who are leveraging innovation to supercharge their KM projects.
Featured speakers from 2019:
- Rupert Lescott, Knowledge Management Specialist, Dubai Electricity & Water Authority
- Tas Tasgal, Trainer & Author
- Patrick Lambe, Partner, Straits Knowledge
- Les Hales, Managing Partner, CIO Connect
- Hank Malik, Knowledge Management Programme Lead, Sultanate of Oman
- Paul Corney, Managing Partner, Knowledge et al
With a range of case studies, expert speakers and networking opportunities, the KM Asia conference 2019 will provide you with the tools to:
- Understand new developments in fast-moving KM and the relationship between big data, analytics and digital transformation
- Gain valuable insight from multiple event case studies from across Asia and the Middle East on public infrastructure, digital programs and successful KM delivery
- Learn ways to be compliant with the new global ISO 30401 standard
- Discover the key to KM success through certification with an interactive panel discussion on programmes and benefits
- Be inspired by the new MIKE award winners, showcasing success stories in innovative KM