About the Event
KM Asia 2019 brought together top KM professionals to share experiences around meeting the new global ISO standard and discuss the powerful relationship between innovation and KM.
The event also showcased case studies from the MIKE (Most Innovative Knowledge Enterprise) Awards, celebrating recent success stories from those who are leveraging innovation to supercharge their KM projects.
Featured speakers from 2019:
- Rupert Lescott, Knowledge Management Specialist, Dubai Electricity & Water Authority
- Tas Tasgal, Trainer & Author
- Patrick Lambe, Partner, Straits Knowledge
- Les Hales, Managing Partner, CIO Connect
- Hank Malik, Knowledge Management Programme Lead, Sultanate of Oman
- Paul Corney, Managing Partner, Knowledge et al