About the Event
KM Asia 2019 will bring together top KM professionals to share experiences around meeting the new global ISO standard and discuss the powerful relationship between innovation and KM.
The event will also showcase case studies from the MIKE (Most Innovative Knowledge Enterprise) Awards, celebrating recent success stories from those who are leveraging innovation to supercharge their KM projects.
Join us at KM Asia 2019 and gain practical insight for your knowledge management strategy through the latest developments, case studies and best practice in fast-moving KM.
- Rupert Lescott, Knowledge Management Specialist, Dubai Electricity & Water Authority
- Tas Tasgal, Trainer & Author
- Patrick Lambe, Partner, Straits Knowledge
- Les Hales, Managing Partner, CIO Connect
- Hank Malik, Knowledge Management Programme Lead, Sultanate of Oman
- Paul Corney, Managing Partner, Knowledge et al